Adulting Is Hard. Insurancing Is Easy.
So, while “adulting is hard, insurancing is easy.”
Five Questions to Ask Your Insurance Rep About Renter’s Insurance
A renter’s policy can cover your personal belongings and help cover legal costs in the event you are sued for accidental bodily injury or property damage of others. But not all policies are the same.
- What's covered and what's not?
- Will a renter’s policy cover my roommate?
- What's the difference between cash value and replacement coverage?
- Will owning a dog affect my renter’s coverage?
- Am I covered if my laptop computer is stolen from my car parked outside my home?
You also may want to consider buying all your insurance policies from one carrier. For example, when you bundle your auto and renter’s policies from Travelers, you receive additional savings.
Peace of mind is just a call away. Let us worry about your valuables so you can worry about other things, like restocking the fridge.